CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
Make your next team building event the most memorable and meaningful your team has ever experienced!
Building hundreds of “cheer-up” gifts and then delivering those gifts assembled by YOUR TEAM – one for EVERY CHILD in a children’s hospital – will bring joy to an entire hospital full of children. You’ll see parents and the hospital staff in smiles as well.
Our corporate team building events strengthen your Corporate Social Responsibility, emotionally bond your team and always make a difference for so many children looking for a reason to smile. These events reach your local hospitals, make a difference in your local market.
To discuss our corporate team building events and receive your own Children’s Cheeriodical free of charge, contact us:
Phone: (205) 677-2069
Corporate Team Building has 2 Parts
Corporate Team Building Events That Benefit Children’s HospitalsAre you looking for a truly unique corporate team building event, an activity guaranteed to bring smiles to your team while delivering smiles to hundreds of hospitalized children?
Part 1: Team Building Activity
We coordinate with children’s hospitals and other charities to match sponsors willing to provide a Cheeriodicals gift box for every child within a given hospital or charity.
We deliver all the materials, tools and instruction to the sponsoring company’s meeting location.
The event is custom designed to fit the needs of the sponsor, including the number of team builders participating (20 – 1,000+), the hospital or charity supported, as well as meeting time requirements.
At the core of these team building activities is a unique combination of ‘teamwork required to build the Cheeriodicals’ and sharing how your event ‘changed lives’ and provides cheer to a hospital or charity full of children!
Part 2: Gift Box Delivery
Following the team building event, a small group of team building participants (5-10) will have the opportunity to personally deliver gifts boxes to hospitalized children.
We coordinate all the details involved in making the gift box delivery to the hospital, Ronald McDonald House or other charity.
Two Men and a Truck, transport Cheeriodical gift boxes from the team building location to the hospital. The Cheeriodicals team and hospital staff organize gift boxes so that they are ready to be delivered when corporate teams arrive.
Your team will never forget the experience of personally hand-delivering Cheeriodicals to eagerly awaiting children and their families. Delivering a gift takes only a few minutes but the memory created has lasting impact for everyone involved.
Corporate Team Building Events and Hospital Deliveries
Thermo Fisher Video – Phoenix
Siemens Healthcare Video – Nashville
Andersen Windows & Doors Video – Phoenix
Standard Event Pricing
- $65.00 per Cheeriodical built and delivered
- Team building event charge
- Up to 100 participants – $2,000.00 minimum
- Greater than 100 participants – $2.000.00 + $18.00 per team builder for each participant over 100
- Additional costs may include shipping and Cheeriodicals’ staff travel and expenses to lead the team building and hospital delivery activities
- Optional additions:
- 2-3 minute team building + hospital delivery event video – $995.00
- Customized/branded children’s wagons to assemble during team building, deliver to the hospital, $395.00 per wagon
Corporate Team Building Events and Hospital Delivery Events Include:
- One to two hours of team building (we can shorten or lengthen based upon your needs)
- All supplies and materials needed to build the Cheeriodicals
- Connection and coordination with the hospital, Ronald McDonald House, or other charity to schedule and plan the event
- Initiate social media campaign to announce event across multiple platforms includingFacebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
- Coordinate with sponsor and hospital or charity PR Teams to build awareness with local media, request photography of event and coverage by local magazines, develop press release
- Manage the Cheeriodicals Day from delivery of gift boxes, set-up in lobby or central location, distribution of Cheeriodicals